Should I be concerned about carbon monoxide in my home?
Carbon monoxide can be an invisible threat to your family’s health and safety. Though more commonly associated with fires and automobile emissions, carbon monoxide poisoning can accumulate in any home unless certain precautions are taken. It is our opinion that installing a good carbon monoxide detector in your home is a wise decision. Certainly you should have your heating equipment checked periodically to insure it is running at optimum efficiency. At E.F. Winslow, we have over thirty years of experience in providing such maintenance.